Tuesday, November 27, 2007

To My Dear Friend

To my dearest friend. One year ago today the world turned upside down. I have no words to express my emotions and I cannot possibly write here how I really feel. Just remember, that though I can never take away your pain, I hurt when you hurt and I am always here for you. I admire you in so many ways, keep strong and keep smiling, your father is proud of you today.

This is probably the most beautiful amateur work I have seen or heard in a long while.

There are nicer voices in the world but the emotion and background that came together with this song cannot be compared to that of even the greatest singer.

01_Vehachai.wma

L'iluy Nishmas HaRav Chaim Shneur Zalman ben HaRav Meir Zichrono Livracha

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know how i can download this song onto my computer-it's gorgeous!

Miss Teacher said...

Anon- don't know how you can download it other than me emailing it to you

Anonymous said...

zzwould you be able to do that, my roommates and i love it? how can i sen you my email address without it going on your blog?

halfshared said...

You can just right click the link, press save target as...and then save it. I did it that way! Thanks for sharing.

Miss Teacher said...

you can do it halfshared's way (thanks for the advice halfshared!) or you can email me at tchrlove@gmail.com

halfshared said...

No pressure but I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel to your story...

Miss Teacher said...

Halfshared - it's coming I just have to find the time to put in in writing properly

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!! Am I allowed to forward this to my friends?

Anonymous said...

thanks halfshared, i figured it out, i don't know why it wouldn't work the first time

Bas~Melech said...

Very nice song! It's so expressive, and the music is beautiful.