Thursday, August 16, 2007

Welcome Home, Homeless

7 weeks of traveling around. 3 weeks of working, and 4 works of vacation, boredome, talking to myself just so I don't forget how to do it, surfing the net, pretending to get stuff done. I finally made my way back to NY only to find out that I'm kicked out of my apartment for the month. Lovely. Exactly where am I supposed to go? The park bench?

Thank G-D for nice people. I mean really nice. I mean like "My husband and I are going on vacation for 10 days, why don't you just move into our apartment while we're gone?" kind of nice.
Thanks to people like that I did not have to sleep on a park bench, instead I slept in a cute little one bedroom apartment, on a big comfy bed.

I went to school today to give in some papers that I need photocopied in time for the first day of school. The first day of school... that is frighteningly soon.

1 comment:

Diet Dr. Pepper said...

I just discovered your blog, and I want to let you know that I really enjoy reading it. Good luck on your upcoming school year!