Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I"m Back and I Missed You!!!!

It's been a looooong while folks, but no I did not desert you. On the contrary, I thought about my bloggy friends more than most during these past two weeks.
The explenation:
The wireless card on my laptop started going a little querky about two weeks before my wedding. Lucky for me I happened to have been living in a NY basement with three other women (not girls, girls where uniforms and do spelling homework, women work for a living, pay taxes, but their own food and pay rent - at least those women who get ejected from their homes and shippen off to the dating Mecca lest they stay right were they are and make all prospects saddle their horses to court them- they have to pay rent... not to get sidetracked or anything) anyway, I live with three other women and three other computers - no we weren't nice enough to share - hence three other methods of connnecting to the internet.
Sometime during the week of and the week after my wedding, the card stopped working completely. Sigh. Between living out of boxes and suitcases in a rented basement for 6 weeks while we waited for our lovely Brooklyn apartment to be ready, and then repacking, moving, upacking again, and finally setting up the new apartment, oh and by the way working full time, who had time and patience to sit on the phone with some customer service rep in india trying yo convince him that the computer is still under warranty and that they should really fix it for me!
Anyway, I finally did it, got the the box and sent it in thinking it would be two weeks before I got it back. Luckily it wasn't two weeks but the computer came back the day before we left town for pesach.

So, to make a long story short or a short story long, I'm back. And I have soooooooooooo much to say I'm not even sure I can organize it enough to write it down... Don't give up on me though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back :-) I was hoping you'd return someday! And Mazel Tov!

Shain D. said...

Yay you're back! mazal tov!!

Anonymous said...

welcome back! i kept on checking....

AidelKnaidel said...

Welcome back! Mazal Tov! And did sheitel-wearing become any easier? That is something I am not looking forward to...